Farming trip to Pancurbatu

Yeah, today is a holiday, encouraging my mood to make a post about my trip to Pancurbatu with my friends. actually the trip is happened few weeks ago. but that's not wrong if i write about it now right?

We are dea, bunga, putri, amu, halimah, tria, santi, bona, cut, Stefano, hotdian, ayang, anita, dian, maharani, nurul and me. We are students of SHOES class (baca: kelas sepatu à xi ipa 7) especially who sit on first and second line except me, the only one who sit on third line. But it’s OK cause we are XI IPA 7 always Harmonious. Haha.

We go by public transportation (baca: sudako). Laughing, gossiping, kidding, mocking together can be so fun with ‘em.

Arriving in Pancurbatu, we pass by a woodcutting industry place which behind in there is a steep deep winding road. You would know how it feel walking on it if you’re there. Every step was always accelerated. If you didn’t control your step, you couldn’t stop.

There was a river there. The water was clear. We heard the wind swishing. So calming us down. We had lunch on river stone as we were chit-chatting. Some of them took a bath in the river. And we took some pictures too.they had prepared the trip, they bring change clothes and sandals. but i didn't bring sandals, so I walked by 'nyeker'. hiks

And we played flying fox too. That was a frightful experience for me since I know I have a little phobia to the height. But I just wanted to try it. Actually only few tried playing it, but I encourage my self too try it. We wore pacifier, then we climbed to the slide area. We had determined our own turn. And I choosed not to be the first but not being the last too.

when I got my turn, I refused to slide away because I was not ready. So I ask the one who should be the next after me to slide before me. After that I met my turn again and I was still not ready so I ask the one who should be the next after me to slide first. And so on, and so on… until finnaly I found the last turn, haha. I step to the sliding arena and fix the additional pacifier. I should be ready to slide but I ask the man who stood there to take out the pacifier cause I intended to cancelled sliding. But he refused to do that. He said not to be frightenwd and I had to slide, it’s never mind. Because he didn’t will to take out the pacifier,I have no chance except sliding throught that. With my fear, my heart beat fast spurring adrenalin. Finnaly It’s over.

But It was astonished when some of my friends wanted to do it again. For me, it’s enough, there will be no next trial someday, I thought.

Here are some pictures:

Why I use English today? Because someon make me realized that English without practice is nothing. And nowadays in my school we need writing skills in English. So I’m just in a good mood to use English today. Haha.

Komentar

Postingan Populer