Noone is dependable

I wanna make a confession. Cause I’m really fed up. I’m disappointed because of my self, who is always rely on other peopleblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com.
in fact, there is no one to depend, no one is dependable. Because of that, I could not make progress. If I’m still like that, I won’t be advanced. How stupid. Being alone, Why I must not be confident? Start from now I must eliminate that dependability little by little. (but how?)


Requiring each other is human nature. but maybe i rely on them too extremely.

Ck. Palak aku. Tergantung kali sama orang. Apa-apa harus ada orang lainblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com. Gak berani maju sendiri. Bacol. Pengecut. Loser! Kupiker-piker, Kalok gini-gini teros, gak bisa maju-maju aku. Argh.

btw, as there are some disaster now in Indonesia, I become dubious to continue my ambission to study in java island. several volcanoes are active. it is the recent topic in my country now. Maybe I will plan to study in Sumatera instead. And it also reappear my desire to study abroad. It’s OK to aspire right?

about food today: hmm, I just wanna publish two photos of food blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

tiramisu pudding (instant sih. but it looks good)


serabi


Komentar

Olivia mengatakan…
yummy banget!! :9
redy mengatakan…
wah serabi ki...

enak ketoke...

mmmm yummy

Postingan Populer