CLOSED

It's over.
Simak UI result is Sistem Informasi UI, but I choose FK USU instead as I said on few previous post. a lil bit sad although I have already known this long ago. Since I came to the third grader, I've thought that I would be still in Medan whatever it'll be, whatever the major. At that time, I had a anxiety feeling, whatever I plan, I want, I desire, God plan me to be in Medan, I am fated to be in Medan. But I was still trying coz I still want it, study out of this town, in one of the best universities, experience a new life adventure with independence.

How come I feel that prediction then? I just can't imagine how it'll be my home without me (It doesn't mean that I feel like I am someone here. I don't think I'm that important, but it's about my duty here, in my house, about my sister. Maybe here, they don't realize how it'll be without me here, I'm sure it'll be troublesome. home balance will be a lil muddled. I am needed. ahaha. sok penting kali aku ya. tp sius loh. you guys don't know my duty here)

But, now I'm sincere. Hope this will be the best for me instead of the other. I'm excited with it. satisfied. Oh My God, I beg please reprieve me of my worry in the past.

I tell you 2 reasons I choose FK: my sister and my mother.

Finnaly It's closed, any chance to study in another place. Alright. Now, there is nothing that I am waiting for anymore.

Just doing the best for TOEFL test in the beginning of August and studying hard for FK USU and my secret target ;D hope I can reach it.

---
another case, I'm now sad but another reason, a lil bit related to the previous post ..
oh deeply sad.

Komentar

Postingan Populer