Steerage

I said that I cancelled taking driving course before, right? Finnaly, I’m doing it now -_-

I begin my first day learning to drive a car with enthusiasm, enthusiasm of drowsiness. Bismillah, hoaaahm.

Steering was felt like… eumm.. felt like… fully controlled by the instructor. Smooth. Everything’s ok. Hahaha.

But, I did many mistakes. I got the machine stop in the middle of the crowded road, then I started again, then it got switched off again, started again, for several times. And many vehicles behind started calling Tina’s name madly, “TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN !! TIIIIIIN!!”. It got me panic enough. Fuuuh. Can’t you see that this car was driven by a beginner huh? Grasp please!

Eh, The fact, learning to drive the car is more difficult. Complicated. And the pedal isn’t needed to be trod on too deeply with all my might like playing racing game in Timezone. Trod just a lil bit, it moved. So was the brake. Even I couldn’t feel whether I had already trodden on it, set foot on it. Completely different with game in Timezone. BUAHAHAHA.

I doubt I can pass this. But the question is, why people able and I’m not! I should be able to do so. Baim 'imut' even can do that!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer