Semester 6 done

Officially done, my 6th semester of university, after I've seen the result of OSCE just now on facebook. It's quite relief to see there is no my name in the remedial list that will be held tomorrow morning. Hopefully I didn't see it wrongly. because I didn't see it directly on the announcement board but via photos uploaded by somebody on our facebook group, so I got doubt if  they had captured the whole announcement about it. Because there is no longer any other bussiness existed in the campus, I'm lazy to go there, I got "mager". And Alhamdulillah, since in the 2nd semester, I've never got remedial in OSCE again. If you had been reading my blog since few years ago, you might know my terrible experience in the first OSCE. I know much more what nervous means since then. No wonder, I got remedial in 2 stations out of 5. haha. Yeah, that part of my wrongly measuring the blood presure by a stupid mistake. The part that I didn't stick the bell of the stethoscope on the patient's upper hand but then I made up the score of blood pressure which I didn't hear its sound of systole and diastole, and the proctor noticed. Yeah, I'm too cool.

Now, my friend and I are in the waiting period of our thesis examiner lecturer to reply our text message or answer our phone call. Because we need her signature so much in order to finish our matter in this semester. Why oh why you don't response, we're trying hard to contact you without bothering you, Doc.

Next, I need to find any evidence of the questionnaire I'll be using for my research isn't needed to be validated. And it's gonna be hard I guess. I've met the expert and she said no need to validate it, and it got me so so so much relief until a few days later I was freaking finding another evidence that it might need or it actually indeed need. Now I may be just gonna try to run away from reality that it needs to be validated, and the only way to validate it is impossible to do by me considering what's written in that literature. AAaaaaaaaaaak. *hysteria*. Well, the main point is I need to provide one intense time to think how to solve this. Yes, the suffering of student in the thesis period.

And the remainder of semester 6 story ended beautifully enough, almost just like the previous semester.

Finnaly, the fact that inshaAllah I'm gonna have vacation trip with Nanda, Ana, Rosa few days later keeps me enthusiastic. I can't wait. heheh. See you in the next traveling posting inshaAllah.

Komentar

Postingan Populer