Coass Team

Here a little flash back


=====

It’s been approximately 11 months I’m doing clinical rotation. Since now we’re entering upper cycle rotation, I’m gonna tell about my coassmates who are wonderful. Some of them have kindness above average kind people, that’s why I’m thankful. Wkwk. Why them? Having surrounded by them almost every day  24 hours a day makes me know them a little well.

In case the people who consider themself as my coassmates found this, please don’t  bother yourself continue reading. I’m afraid you’re gonna get flattered. Wkwk.
Here I begin story about some homo sapiens,

1. Ina
Everybody knows that she’s very kind and refined. She likes to help people whoever they are, whether she knows them or not, although it can make her busier, although it won’t benefit her. But that was from my point of view. From her point of view, she doesn’t even take time to think about herself being busy, the benefit or anything while helping, when she wanna help, she’s just gonna help. She seems never touch other people feelings. She’s young but mature. She’s somewhat  a paragon of virtue. There are many things I can learn from her. Oh yes, she’s getting married soon. I’m sure she will be a very good wife, and the groom will be so lucky to have woman like her besides.

2. Wie
She’s very patient and kind too to every people no matter who they are. When people around are getting so heat up by furious emotion, she’s gonna stay calm and cool, she’s easy to forgive other people mistakes. When we are three in our group had already so mad about someone’s bad habit in our group, when we can’t restrain that attitude so much, she’s the last one who stay calm and cope with the situation. She’s offenseless.  She’s friendly. Hehe. But sometimes she can be crazy, and then so calm and silent too at tomorrow. Everybody gets nervous when it comes to exams. But this girl seems obviously turns to different person if exams is about to come. Haha. In fact, she does it well. That’s her. She loves art. She’s passionate at music, she plays guitar well. She plays piano and violin too and good at singing. She also draws manga. And she loves Japanism, comic, idol group, music, anime, etc. About health, more fragile than me, she gets cold at least once in every department we enter. At that time, she will turn to be quiet.



3. Ir alias Wanto
He’s a well-organized person. He’s responsible and very capable at finishing his job or our group job, detailed and perfectionist. But sometimes some people consider him annoying that he can’t pick a good talk to some people and not every one can’t be well connected when talking to him. Sometimes he’s a bit strange, frankly. But he’s still nice and has a good personality too if people can realize it. He’s fair too that he can accepts critics well and not feel offended by it.

4. Buco, replaced by Jack
Buco is the queerest among us. He just found himself is not in the right place among us. The good thing about him maybe is he’s good at studying. And he seems does not hold any grudge although many people can’t stand him. He’s just in his own world, I can say. Maybe “he and we” is just a combination that can’t be able to cooperate quite well.. Now he’s replaced by a new member, namely Jack, from Malaysia. I haven’t known much about him yet since he’s new. But I hope we can cooperate well and good luck for us.
(updated) It turns out Buco seemed hate our group because of some problem. We're not cool. Jack was apparently a funny guy, a fool I can say. He laughs a lot, falls in love with a lot of girls, playboy type of person. He sleeps a lot too. A crazy thing I could remember of him was when we were at anesthesia department (early) morning report, he fell asleep while the expert talked until he LITERALLY “fell down” aside off of the chair and made a big sound of a big livestock takes a header. That moment was so funny and surprising.

Next, our reflection group. Wkwk. We’re also almost always together.

1. Yandi
This boy is often annoying. But we make fun of him a lot. He’s sometimes noisy himself. Maybe he’s good at finishing his task too. I don’t know much. He’s so dominating when we play badminton that he doesn’t allow his partner take part at the play sometimes. But maybe I have to thank him a bit that he often took care of our green report books, although he likes to sigh and complain for it. He’s smelly when it comes to patient. Smelly means his body superstitiously invites so many patients to come and come over that it makes us restless when doing day/night shift with him.

2. Nicho
He seems energetic and full of initiatives. He’s diligent to make colorful and well-arranged notes about the lesson. Yeah, I can say he’s quite well organized too. He took so much help too to our group. Music preference, I heard he plays guitar and saxophone. Oh it looks like he’s good at business too.

3. Nena
She’s well-known with her beautiful thick eyebrow and thin moustache. Her personality is so caring. She can realize something whom not everyone is able to realize. She seems know everything, and she thinks she knows everything, but eventually not everything (Apasih -_-). Hehe. She makes us laugh a lot through her funny act. She’s aware and sometimes so sensitive at the same time, she knows that too. She's moody. She’s sporty and very energetic girl. She does many sports, jogging, running, basketball, tennis, ping pong,  badminton, and she’s a former bright swimming athlete but crazy when running. I can say she doesn’t even stop for any seconds while running for 1 hour, I know since I have ever accompanied her but meh, I stop running and just walking every 20 meters. She loves hiking too. About music preference, she plays violin and has a lot remix songs in her playlist. She loves doing rap but I just found out that she can imitate her brother singing underground song. She’s friendly. She’s very diligent when it comes to studying hard and can share positive energy to me. This girl is hell quite ambitious and well prepared way too long before the execution day of something (very opposite to me who is a last-minute type of person).


4. Dila
This girl is subtle and refined too. She’s dependable, especially when taking care of our group administrative documents. Maybe it’s because she’s meticulous and well-arranged too. She’s a polite girl. Unsuspectingly, she’s crazy when playing at the extreme playground. I don’t know that she’s so much braver than me when it comes to extreme game at the Micky Holiday. She likes to help and responsible too. She loves eating bread. It’s almost her everyday breakfast.

5. Sherla
A Chinese girl, but does less look like one. Many people said that. But when she’s speaking it becomes obvious. A kind of well-arranged person too. Her expertise is compiling the group assignment. She’s in a relationship with Nicho. Wherever there’s Nicho, there is her. But now that I think, I rarely had day/night watch shift with her.

I don’t know, of course everyone has a positive and negative sides. Maybe these are some memory of them that I want to remember someday. Because we are comrades at least, fellow coassistant in reaching our dream to be medical doctor, we strive together, and suffer together :’)
Hopefully they don’t read this because it may be gonna sounded like I’m exaggerative. The fact, I’m not. If you guys have already gone too far with this post, nothing I can say but please stay cool and don’t ever let your ears got heighten up. (Mo bilang jangan “naik kuping” apaan sig bahasa Inggrisnya. Wkwk).

Tomorrow, we’re entering 3rd week of forensic department as well as upper cycle rotation. Have one more wonderful year ahead to go for us. Fighting!!!

=====

I find this file when I surf deep in my external hard disk. I actually wanna dig many things about my coass life that has been already passed and write it (I don't really set aside time for writing about it at the moment because I was so bussy (oh yeah?)). But coass life is one of a memorable moment of each medical doctor life.

And our team, We’ve already been apart as I post this on the blog, rarely keep in contact. We are now pursue our own path. Hope to see us on top comrades!


Komentar

Postingan Populer