Do you know? If you were sleeping you did not realise anything. You flew to the world of your dream. And you did not realise the position that you changed each time when you slept. It was not rare that you found yourself in the position 'terlungkup' when getting up, in fact as you remember, you slept in the position 'terlentang'. Or you shifted 180 levels from the position beforehand.It's only some small examples.
Not rare also, we found strange poses in the someone style of sleep. Moreover ourselves without deliberate was in a strange style when sleeping. And I was someone that liked to take the photograph of the person of sleep.

Those are some strange sleep pose photo of my sister and me :










you think your sister is the bolster? haha * my sister slept on the brown sofa in the terrace house









Add Image

maybe I was having a dream enjoy sitting on a comfortest seat in the world * apa aku mimpi lagi shalat?




my sister was sleeping

Komentar

Kang Apis mengatakan…
waduh gawat ada papparazzi.
hha.

Postingan Populer