2 hours sleeping which is felt so long

Yesterday... all my troubles seem so faaar away... (beatles)
gak deng.

Yesterday, i got slumbered on a mattress in front of TV at 5 pm . when I woke up, i saw that my family were all gathered there, sitting and having breakfast (that's what i guessed in that time).

Suddenly I move to my bedroom to get sleep again like usual i do every morning after waking up. But I don't know why I could'n sleep anymore. whereas, easily i always do it every morning i waking up, then until the time get recessive, i do the real waking up.

So I got back to TV room and got a seat beside my mother and asking suddenly "what do you think mum, do you think I should go to school this morning or not? because, today we're gonna go home in short time cause of easter celebrating in my school, so it will be useless if I go to school today, there will be two and a half hours only we will be studying today"

"mmm, Okay, it's better if you go to school instead. but it's up to you, now just take a bath, go go go !!"

"uh.. wait a momment, i wanna let my eyes open wider first, cause it seems still 5 watt". and I saw the clock showing 7.30 then I said "uh, Dad we have to buy new battery for that clock. This is still murk and dark but the clock is 7.30"

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comthink by think, i asked again "this is still night, isnt it?".blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
They're all answered "Yeah" at the same time.
OMG, last night i felt 2 hours sleeping seems so long...
maybe it because my good dream is felt so long too. i still remember wht my dream was.. but i think i will not tell it here.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comhaha

Komentar

Postingan Populer