it's just "bad"

ternyata, i get 34,75% on the test. hmm. it's not to far from my calculation. But, I'm still failed. I'm the 66th from more than 400 students who follow the test.

Bad.

I should attempt. but I don't do anything.-_-'.
why i'm so lazy? why?

since this holiday of ramadhan month, I wake up at 11 almost everyday, the rest, i wake up at 9. what a severe. even my plan to go to physics extra lesson at school always be canceled out by my self because of late waking up. i woke up and i saw the clock, oh no, it happens every saturday. till now, i've never come yet. I don't know wht I should say on the day I come back to school. bad.

sorry for bad english.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Komentar

riri mengatakan…
haha din din.. ternyata qta sama saje
kalo aq les fisika slm bulan puasa cuma 1 x dtg.. sisanya g dtg smw gr2 ngantuuk hahah :))

Postingan Populer