20102010

20.10.2010

that's a cool date, isn't it?
that was my 17th birthday.
itu tanggal langka yang gak akan terulang lagi.
kecuali kalok mr. Zaidia Attur benar tentang mesin waktu.
Jadi teringat si Mr.Rius itu.

siapun dia, dia mengada-ngada, plin-plan, tapi imajinasinya bagus juga dalam mengarang cerita. i'm a lil bit curious, who's he/she who hid in his identity? did he succed in his mission? Lol.

some of you maybe can't understand what i'm talking about. just neglect. i'm just boasting like he did.

back to the main topic.
because of their requests and thanksgiving, I invited my classmates to have lunch in my house. cuma acara kecil-kecilan.
Here, we sang happy birthday together. we watched "my name is khan" together. They cried watching it because the story is touching heart. Haha.

Kami pun kekeh2 denger ayet nyanyi ST-12 yang "biarkan akuu jatuh cinta, .... ku tak perduli kau berkata mau atau tidak" disambong rame-rame sama kawan-kawan yang laen "tidak. tidak. tidak". HAHAHAHAHA. gak lupa aku itu.

I'm happy they enjoy the food. they liked pastel and pudding the most.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

They went home at 6 p.m. Thank you for coming and saying happy birthday.

Some of them gave me presents despite I had forbidden it. the most i love is the monkey doll. as a matter of fact, I'm not a doll lover, I don't like doll. but i didn't expect that it's so comfort to be hugged. I feel cozy with its softness. it's so pillowy. Thanks guys.

sebenarnya, awak mau ngepost ini kalau fotonya udah ada. kutunggu-tunggu si ayet ngupload, belom jugak. keburu basi topiknya, ada waktu ku post aja sekarang.

Komentar

Postingan Populer