Revolutionary day

4 Agustus 2011 was pretty revolutionary for me:D

first, that was the first time for me to share my secret. I share it to a friend, something that I've never told anyone, something that I used to save it myself, a story that is rather tragic, sad ending. do not ask! akakakak.

second, that was the first time for me to ride a motorcycle on a highway. I repeat, on a highway. Yes. finnaly my practice showed a progress. It's due to my mom. While we were going home from her campus, in the half way home, she felt so sleepy. She asked me to take over the motorcycle many times. I refused as I had no bravery. Until she can't restrain it anymore, finnaly I did. Oh My God, I can't believe it. Not too smooth, we almost got a small accident as I promptly braked, yet not too bad lah. the rest, is taking driving course and getting both license for motorcycle and for car (SIM A & SIM C, and if needed I will take bus and truck driving course then get SIM B --" or if required, I will take pilot and helicopter flying course. of course I don't need em at all)

third, I got my KTP (citizen card). I'm getting old by the way -_-

***
maybe, lately, I'm too often to write many posts here which are very trivial, uninteristing, unimportant, useless, worthless things or whatever. But similiar to this blog banner, "suka-suka saya, inikan blog saya", it's up to me, since it is my blog! :p

as a matter of fact, I'm having much spare time, no activity. university will start in the beginning of september.

Happy fasting for those who are doing it.

Komentar

Postingan Populer