praktikum enjim

udah 2 minggu urusan sama ludah melulu.

lihat laporan sementara berikut ini:

guess what? I'm THE ONLY ONE who bravely collected it to the fussy laboratorian who is in charge of laboratory activity and signing the reports. whereas my friends made the tables separately based on every pH, so at least there are 7 tables, I did merge it together in one table. and whereas they dilligently wrote the exactly same result thingy one by one every row, I wrote it just few times. uh huh?

Laboratorian Judes (LJ) : (take a look at that paper thoroughly, then get ready to comment:) kok gak ditulis ini?
me: (calmly answer) karna sama semua hasilnya!
LJ : iya, tau saya. tapi kenapa gak ditulis aja semuanya. Nampak kali kamu malas! (signing the paper)

HAHAHAHAHA. -___________-

Komentar

Postingan Populer