Visiting Neighbours


As I mentioned in the previous post, I was on vacation with Nanda, Ana, Rosa on July 12th to 15th . We went to Singapore and KL. It’s such a memorable experience, travel abroad with close friend.

Honestly, most the schedule of this holiday was organized by them. I was just a follower. I leaned on them. Haha. I said previously not to rely on anybody in this life, rely  on yourself instead, but what I was gonna do, they’re just to reliable to go on  vacation with. Haha. I sometimes almost didn’t know our destination since I was just following -..- and frankly I sometimes freaking feel like very shortly being in one place to another place. But we did discuss together before we go, although what I was doing is just: agree. I used to be the promoter, of course after discussing to go somewhere when I was going with friends, I’m the one that start with words “Let’s go to there, there, and there. Do not sleep here although we are tired. It’s time to explore”. It’s kinda different this time.

The time in Sg and KL was very tiring for us since we (espessially they) seldom walk too far. It’s hard for us to become pedestrian although the facility for pedestrian is very good there. We got our legs ‘kempor’ (=beaten). We might have walked about 2 km per day, and the worst is it felt like 10 km.
We began our step from Changi airport Singapore, went to our hotel in Bugis by MRT, carrying our suitcases, then walked over about more than 600 m (I confirmed the distance after look up GoogleMaps of course) to the Hotel we would stay for 2 nights. Then we started exploring Singapore, we’ve been to Chinatown, Bugis Junction, Little India, Arab Street, Sentosa Island, Orchard, Merlion, around the Marina Bay, and elsewhere that I don’t know the name -..- I’m not mentioning our destinations chronologically anyway.

For tourist, SG provides the tourist pass, a card for foreign tourist that is used for transportation. It costed SGD16 for 2 days and SGD 8 or 10 (I forget) for one day. The packet included MRT and bus. I recommend that tourist pass for those who travel to SG, it doesn’t matter how many times you go astray and took a wrong track, it would cost the same plus the time wasted cost (time is money indeed). and yes, we've been stray awhile there, I can't conclude whether we took the wrong bus or we missed the right stop because we were very sure taking that bus. Hehe.

The “jleb” moment happened when we first took bus there. The bus was quite full. A man suddenly stood up off the seat when I came in the bus. I thought he got out the bus because he has arrived to his destination, oh as a matter of fact I didn’t know and even care where he went. My eyes were just enchanted by the gleaming empty seat overthere. I immedeatly took that empty seat and feel so much happy like “hurray, I got the seat, I’m able to hop in there fast, I’m not standing up, this journey will not be tiring for me but for you guys. Go on hanging your hands up on the holder”, like our classic proverb here “the buttocks get lost, and so does the seat” a.k.a “ilang pantat, ilang tempat”. But a few moment I didn’t realize that some  people talk each other complaining towards me until one of them reprimanded me to give the seat to a pathetic handicapped elderly man who was standing beside them. The man envyingly stare me out. I immediately stood up and said sorry because I didn’t notice his existence before. The next time I took bus, I noticed the text on it mentioning that my previous seat was a reserved seat special for elderly, pregnant women, and handicapped -____________-

The third day, we went to bus terminal to take bus to KL and arrived there at 3 p.m. During our time in KL, we explore KLCC with its famous Petronas tower, Chinatown (KL version), a market near Masjid Jamek, and another mall which I don’t know the name.

The last day was of course the day we left KL. Meanwhile Nanda took flight to her home Jakarta alone, we; Rosa, Ana, and I took one flight together to Medan, but strangely I sat  separately from both of them.
OK, I’m looking forward to travel some next journey with them, but I think I prefer a back-to-nature holiday ones. Maybe after we do coass, maybe after we save enough money. Haha. Anyway it costs expensive enough living in Singapore but I was quite good in economizing. The fund was not from campus this time since I wasn’t about attending any competition presentation, it’s merely a holiday. It was from my own saving and my mothers. I should have not used my mother's money if the scholarship fee ain’t late being in my bank account.
Anw, happy eid Mubarak 1435 H !
had-never-been-so-excited-about-crossing-the-road face -.-




we took so much effort on this photo

Chinatown, KL

Nasi briyani I ate for break fasting in Arab St, costed about SGD 7.5

Komentar

Ana mengatakan…
Kangen 🥲🥲🥲

Postingan Populer